Ahh...the beauty of moving from a distance...as I looked through your pictures, I felt as though I were right there in the thick of moving...kindof like tele-moving. Very enjoyable for myself. I am sure not as enjoyable for you! Congrats!
Thanks for helping us again! We are very lucky to have such great parents! Spencer came into our room early Monday morning and asked where Grandma, Grandpa, and Katie were.
4 comments:
We sure did have fun times!! Thanks for letting me come down with you guys!
Ahh...the beauty of moving from a distance...as I looked through your pictures, I felt as though I were right there in the thick of moving...kindof like tele-moving. Very enjoyable for myself. I am sure not as enjoyable for you! Congrats!
Looks like fun! I'm sure they needed all the help they could get. Once again beautiful pictures.
Thanks for helping us again! We are very lucky to have such great parents! Spencer came into our room early Monday morning and asked where Grandma, Grandpa, and Katie were.
Post a Comment