Thursday, October 19, 2006

Trip to Vegas

What a great time we had this past weekend visiting with the Las Vegas Christensen's!


Here is Jessica helping us raid the fridge with deliciouso Marie Calendar pies! We were truly spoiled with all the wonderful food.

Here we are Sunday chatting with the Georgia Christensen's on the web cam. It was fun to "see" Wade and Amy and their cute family.






Joe and Craig just relaxing. It was really nice just to visit and watch a few home videos. Wow! Made me see that a few years have gone by.


And here are the Vegas kids enjoying a Sunday at Grandmas and Grandpas. They are lucky kids.

It is a 6 hour drive to Vegas now that we have moved, but it was worth the trip. Thanks Christensens for everything!!!!

3 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

I think I forgot that you were going to Vegas. It looks like you had fun! I'm jealous! I haven't seen anybody there in ages!

The Ivie Family said...

Who's the girl with the pies? Did she share? No fair. Tell your daughter that she's right she hasn't seen anyone in Vegas for years. In fact tell all your daughters to come visit us. We'll pay full price for the pies if they don't come in October!! It was so good to see you and spend time chatting. Love ya!

Lara Lee said...

wow Mom looks like you guys had fun!