Last Saturday, while Craig was hunting with Uncle Joe, I took off and visited with LaraLee for the day down at Snow College in Ephraim. I really enjoyed it. The weather was great so the drive on "dreaded" Highway 6 was good. There were enough hunters out to keep it interesting and even saw some deer of my own. Lara took me on a tour of the new music building on campus and it was awesome. Very classy with the rooms built for good acoustics, shiny black floors in the foyer and I even got to play a Steinway. Way cool! Ate at FAT JACKS!!! Yes, I know your mouths are watering.....and best of all....shopped at WalMart...yeah, I know, it's the best.....tried to find our old buddy Joel's house without an address in Manti and failed (sorry Joel). That was about it. Thanks for a good day, LaraLee! ( The picture was taken outside of her dorm and, yes, that is her car in the back ground.)
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Day at College
Last Saturday, while Craig was hunting with Uncle Joe, I took off and visited with LaraLee for the day down at Snow College in Ephraim. I really enjoyed it. The weather was great so the drive on "dreaded" Highway 6 was good. There were enough hunters out to keep it interesting and even saw some deer of my own. Lara took me on a tour of the new music building on campus and it was awesome. Very classy with the rooms built for good acoustics, shiny black floors in the foyer and I even got to play a Steinway. Way cool! Ate at FAT JACKS!!! Yes, I know your mouths are watering.....and best of all....shopped at WalMart...yeah, I know, it's the best.....tried to find our old buddy Joel's house without an address in Manti and failed (sorry Joel). That was about it. Thanks for a good day, LaraLee! ( The picture was taken outside of her dorm and, yes, that is her car in the back ground.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a great mother-daughter moment. I can't believe old tyrone (or turbo, it changed so many times) is still running. Looks good.
Are there any other students that go to that school? ha-ha Sounds like you had a great day. That's good bonding.
Aunt Marilyn, you are awesome. I hope someday I am as good a mom as you are! I hope I will always stay close to my kids!! Love ya
Post a Comment