Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This last week

Bishop and his first counselor taking care of the church. Icy sidewalks have been terrible on the north side of the church. I hear from the "hog" we have six more weeks of winter!
Trying out the 3-D commercials at the Super Bowl. Wasn't that a fun game to watch??!! Oh, and what wonderful food we had!! WE have great neighbors that invite us no matter what they think of us. HA!

Mr. Brent and I at Uncle Clark's and Aunt Diane's 50th Anniversay. It was a fun time and fun to see all that were there.


Jodie and Brent at the festivities.



Keith and Karla were there, also. I thought I took more pictures of everyone but didn't.




You know, it seem like January has just flown by. Can't believe it is February already. It seems like that happens every year tho.

3 comments:

J,B and K said...

Yay! An update!

Kyle/Michelle said...

I agree... update! YAY! Looks like you guys are busy and having fun. Love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY UPDATE! um i'm not that original i guess. Anyways looks like Fun!