The snow has hit again !! Actually would like another good storm so I can go try out my snow shoes Santa baby brought.

Got to go to ABQ last week and see the cuties. Had a lot of fun but Michelle and Kyle have their handsful. Brought back memories of those days of chasing kids around and sleepless nights. Whew! Wouldn't trade em but glad I am a grandma! All grandmas out there agree??!!

Love this picture of Parker and Michelle. Kyle and Michelle are great parents.

The morning sunrise while I was driving to Green River. Long drive but I do enjoy the scenery. This time of morning is the only time I enjoy this part of the ride!!

Me, above Spring Glen after our last snow storm. I enjoyed this so much and Jarek and Lara were with so that made it funner. (Not a word) I wouldn't dare go by myself. Coyotes up there and mountain Lions.

4 comments:
Looks Like Lots of fun!
Finally an update. I don't like that facebook has replaced my blogs! Good work!
Thanks for coming down and giving us a break from these crazy kiddos! It was fun having you here and it was fun to have someone to do the wii fit with! Love you!
I love all the snow. Look at those blue eye on spencer and Carly. Too cute.
Post a Comment