Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

Seven "things"about me?? thanks Michelle

1-I hate it when people think they can read my mind and think they know what my opinion is about things. They are mostly wrong.

2- I keep a drawer of skinny jeans waiting for them to miraculously fit me some day.

3- I love to go for my morning walks. They are more for my attitude, but hopefully help with my heart and butt.

4-I still would love to go dog mushing and will someday.

5- I really like my car and Fall is the funnest time to drive it with the top opened, smelling the Fall smells.

6-I hate the "Bath-Tub Company" commercial.

7-I like Diet Coke and a cheese stick for breakfast.


OK, I tag........ Joe, Jessica, Natalie(maybe she'll update) Joel, Stan(learn to blog!)Molly(maybe I'll be invited to view her blog)and Aleta!!!

2 comments:

Aleta said...

K...you are so clever! Can't resist a tag game hehe. Let's move to Washington state within the next, ohh...9 years. SERIOUSLY. However, let's not wait that long to start training for a dog sled race. You know you won't be happy untill you've done one. I'll help you I was delighted to hear from you cherished friend. Enjoy your witty blog! More...must have more!
Aleta

J,B and K said...

Nice mom! I didn't know some of those things about you. Coke and cheese? Hmmmmm....sounds constipation-alicious. Love you!