Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Church filled week

Seems like we had a lot of church activities this week. Keeps Craig and I out of trouble, I guess. This is our youth group that we took to the temple for baptisms. It was such a beautiful,warm day. What great youth we have in our ward. I am really appreciative of my new calling and I enjoy it alot. Last night in our activity we did some "door-bell ditching" with Halloween treats. I think I had more fun than the girls.
Craig and I also gave a joint -ward fireside on Martin's Cove Sunday night. It turned out pretty well. Craig did an excellent job of portraying one of the men in the Willie Company. I was really proud of him! We also got our Young Women in Excellence over with. I truly love being a counselor instead of president. It is more stress- free just to do what you are told instead of being "the one".

No comments: