Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Week gone bye

We had the opportunity to "puppy-watch" our dear friends litle Pom. She was fun to have bouncing around and biting our toes. Made me miss Rex "just a little."
Lara and I went to Cedar City for a couple of days to get housing and she had an appointment with an advisor at SUU. It was fun to visit with Kayla. They hadn't seen each other since the wedding.
Went Mountain Biking and this is what happened. Didn't crash or anything, just riding the bike. I guess the trail was a little rough. Cute leg, huh??
Looking pretty old here. Glasses don't help much but feel pretty young so I guess that is what is important??!
I sure enjoyed conference last weekend. It is so nice just to stay comfy in pajamas and listen to our church leaders on a stormy day. I was thinking that when getting ready this morning to be at church at 8:00 am in the cold wind. It got down to 26 degrees last night. Here we go!
I was excited to get to go to Sunday School after seven years. Craig said that while in class that it has been that long since I've been able to go with him.

3 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Holy Crap Mom! You sure you didn't crash? You look beat up :). Glad to see another post- finally!

The Ivie Family said...

Ouch, painful pictures! I know a lot of dog owners right now with puppies. You want big or small?

Team C said...

AUnt Marily, so glad you finally got reactivated. You should share your testimony building experience with us. HAHAH. Can't believe that leg. That is great you Mountain Bike though. Pup sure is cute, we'll pup sit next.