I blame the red-head with the curly hair, wearing the moo-moo, in the library....with the candlestick.
Dad is such a great sport....thats all I have to say ;-)
ah my father is a WOMAN! lol looks like fun
Thanks for a great night! I'd highly recommend Boots and Trixie's place to just about anyone. Thanks for thinking of us. By the way, check out http://lafamigliachiara.blogspot.com/ for some familiar faces. :)
Where do you shop Uncle Craig? Is that the best dress shop they have in Price? Wow! Looks fun you wild and crazy kids!!
That would be a fun family game. Hint, Hint, Hint. Looks awesome! You guys are my kind of people
From the looks of the partiers, everyone looks pretty guilty! You guys are crazy and of course we love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I blame the red-head with the curly hair, wearing the moo-moo, in the library....with the candlestick.
Dad is such a great sport....thats all I have to say ;-)
ah my father is a WOMAN! lol looks like fun
Thanks for a great night! I'd highly recommend Boots and Trixie's place to just about anyone. Thanks for thinking of us.
By the way, check out http://lafamigliachiara.blogspot.com/ for some familiar faces. :)
Where do you shop Uncle Craig? Is that the best dress shop they have in Price? Wow! Looks fun you wild and crazy kids!!
That would be a fun family game. Hint, Hint, Hint. Looks awesome! You guys are my kind of people
From the looks of the partiers, everyone looks pretty guilty! You guys are crazy and of course we love it!
Post a Comment