Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beautiful Saturday!!!

It has been such a pretty day that Craig and I drove up to Scofield Resevoir. This first picture I sent into the KUTV 2 news so we will see if they put it on. I thought it turned out nice. This is where we have girl's camp in the summer. looks a little different then.

This is actually the resevoir.
And this is the fishermen (and women) on the resevoir. It is only a half hour from our home, so it is a nice little drive.
And these are the neighbor's cats keeping warm on our hot tub again.
I think I spelt "resevoir" wrong. Help me out here.

6 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Burr... I'm not sick of winter yet down here. It was a nice 55 degrees today! I do wish we could come play in it for a day. I also like the paint job. THe first one made me feel like home... but the second one is better too:)

J,B and K said...

That is a very pretty picture! Good work mom!

The Ivie Family said...

Nice work. I like the yellow. It makes everything warmer.

Anonymous said...

yeah that looks cold. you sure those cats arent yours? they've made your blog twice now. lol

Team C said...

Beautiful pics. Wow! We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place, even though it is COLD#*&$^!!! I love the yellow, oh sorry the dijon. Nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Now that is how I like to enjoy winter...through the eyes of someone else. The first one needs to be published! How beautiful.