Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A little paint to make the winter blues go away!

Yeah, I know. The paint on the first try looks really bad. In my brain, it looked good until I could see it with my eyes. I did such a good job, too. Anyway, I like the second try better.

It looks a little more yellow here than it is. It is more of a Dijon mustard color--and I like it. Yeah!



This is a picture I took while driving over Soldier Summit last Frday. I am getting sick of winter!

5 comments:

Joel Chidester said...

looks nice. my parents painted their kitchen this last week. it was supposed to be a nice light salmon color but ended up being dark pink. yeah, it looks.........well nevermind how it looks, it will turn out great. anyway your paint job looks wonderful

J,B and K said...

I am glad you changed the "Mexican Themed" kitchen. The second try looks much better.

Katie said...

I agree I like the second try better... the first try did get rid of the mexican theme, but then you had a watermelon theme!

I am getting sick of snow too....

The Ivie Family said...

Ya'll need to come to Vegas!! Although it is cold and raining right now, but it's better than snow!! We should swap houses for a couple days. ha-ha

Anonymous said...

yes yes the second is better. good good. yeah jarek and I are also getting annoyed with all the snow:S