

Jodie getting "hooded"


The weather on our travels---IN MAY!!!
This has been the craziest weather but I guess it is spring time in Utah. Going to the graduations were all blizzard conditions and then inbetween , we were planting flowers. Crazy!
Well, we got Jodie, Katie and LaraLee all graduated. Craig is settling into his job and is really liking it and I am getting ready for girl's camp.
Hope everyone out there is enjoying life but isn't this time of year just busy!!
5 comments:
Wow....three kids graduating this year! You must have BRILLIANT kids.
Okay, so what advice have you got to help us get our kids through college.....including the husband?:) You have to be super proud of all they have done. By the way what was everyones degrees? Way to go girls!!
Okay, so what advice have you got to help us get our kids through college.....including the husband?:) You have to be super proud of all they have done. By the way what was everyones degrees? Way to go girls!!
I'll answer Natalie's question :)
Katie got her Bachelors in Elementary Education (and just got a job in Heber City). Jodie got her Masters in teaching...with something to do with technology. And Lara got her Associates of Science I think. Anyway, good job ladies! We're all proud of you. And I agree with Jodie... Brilliant kids, Brilliant Kids!
Hooray for all the Daniels girls!! All have some type of Degree!! Michelle has... a B.S. in Nursing? haha I don't know what it is officially, but she has something! Jodie is a Master at instructional technology in Elementary Education (or something big like that) I have my B.S. in Elementary Ed. and lara has an A.S. in Generals? Thats what I think everyone has!! HOORAY We are SMRT!!
Post a Comment