Wow you guys look young! This is one of my first memories.. being in a wedding! Of course with you getting married we could finally go into the forbidden room at grandma's! LOL Congrats on your anniversary :)
Happy Anniversary! I am glad you guys still like each other. I like you guys too.
dang, i didnt know you guys were hippies. you looked good. nice tux craig
oh so young and innocent. Wow I would have been 4 then and I still remember your wedding. Way to go!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow you guys look young! This is one of my first memories.. being in a wedding! Of course with you getting married we could finally go into the forbidden room at grandma's! LOL Congrats on your anniversary :)
Happy Anniversary! I am glad you guys still like each other. I like you guys too.
dang, i didnt know you guys were hippies. you looked good. nice tux craig
oh so young and innocent. Wow I would have been 4 then and I still remember your wedding. Way to go!
Post a Comment