LaraLee's new car. It suits her.....now she better get a job....fast....drive the car.....slow....
Marilyn's new car...love it...just like Jodie's but cooler....love it....zoom, zoom, zoom!

My new haircut to go with my new church calling- YW Camp Leader....They don't know me very well. Hope it dosen't lightening and thunder this year!!

Had an overnight guest....Wade's big diesel broke down going up over our infamous Indian Canyon so he came amd stayed.....But Amy, he worked the whole time he was here...promise...maybe.....
4 comments:
'Just like Jodie's but cooler'??? Excuuuuuse me? Hmmm? I am glad you are enjoying your new car. I love it. I love the color and the car, because I love mine!! Wooo hoo for Mazdas! Lara's is pretty shiny too. Loverly just loverly.
How fun!!! They look like speedy cars. Very sporty!! I love your hair Aunt Marilyn it is gorgeous! Have fun at camp and good luck with the weather. I think new cars = road trip to Vegas.
What is going on up there! It must be Mazda Dayz! I bet you guys are zippin all over town. As for Uncle Craig and Wade....where are the fishing poles? I guess the Jacuzzi can be just as relaxing. Looks nice and toasty! Aunt Marilyn don't ya love the ease of short hair! Have fun at Camp and don't scare the beehives too much!
We can't wait to see all of the new vehicles! And I also like the hair mom!
Post a Comment