Sunday, March 11, 2007

Just Stuff

This is our sunset tonight. Love it!!
LaraLee having Wendy's while having a fun Saturday looking for a new used vehicle. The Escort is getting an unwanted sunroof with the paint shipping and rust coming thru.

This is Dad's or Uncle Craig's new "Company ride". He turned in the Escape and received this one on Friday. His official starting day of the new job is tomorrow. It has been sad to leave his friends and co-workers but exciting to move on to other things.
!



Sorry Katie, I saw this picture and it reminded me of a fun day with you--evening if I know you hate this picture.....it makes me laugh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture is funny.... after march 20th ish we can go have more adventures!! Nice truck dad I like that color better then the copper one!!- Katie j

J,B and K said...

cool truck daddio. Nice face katio. Laralee...nice saladio...

Kyle/Michelle said...

I can't believe the escort is finally pooping out! Ah the memories! I also like the new ride dad!

The Ivie Family said...

Ya know our chevette got a whole through the floor. Lara, are you driving with your feet on the ceiling? ha-ha It's been a good car to make it through you women!!! Congrats on the job Uncle Craig. Hope that means you will never move to the midwest? Sorry Aunt Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

I hope you did not get a new job just for the truck. It sure looks like it.

Anonymous said...

That truck is awesome. Can you get me a job with your company? Both of our cars have 120,000 miles. We just hope they can hang on for a little longer, or a lot longer that would be nice...

Kyle