So you four are celebrities!!!!
The weather here has just been marvelous....just marvelous. And to make it even better, Joe and Janet came to visit and LaraLee was here on Spring Break. So Saturday, we took to Moab and visited Dead Horse Point and Delicate Arch. The weather and company was perfect. And Spring doesnt even start till Wednesday!!!!


Living on the edge!

Delicate Arch up there above Janet's head.
4 comments:
lookes like fun, We'll have to go down there too before it gets too hott!
What beautiful pics. I'm sure glad it wasn't me looking over that edge. Sheesh!! I have never been to Moab, but seen it on "biking" shows. It is absolutely beautiful!
So you are a regular on TV sounds like it. You have taken some beautiful pics though. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I am so jealous!!
They say everyone gets 15 minutes of fame, but it seems like you guys have gotten a lot more because of your pretty nature shots.
Post a Comment