Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A week of Albuquerque!!!!

5:30 am Sat. morning, Craig woke me up and said he had to get to the dentist because he had been in so much pain all night. I was bummed because I wanted to get going to Albuquerque by 7:00 am and "where would we ever find a dentist on a sat. morning??!! Anyway Craig called a dentist that he had only been to once and he said that he would meet him down to the office in 30 minutes! Yeah. This is a picture I took that morning while waiting for Craig. One root canal, prescriptions of good pain pills and antibiotics later, we were on our way at 9:30 am. Not bad!






THE BOYS





Spencer and Grandpa showing off their building expertise.

Winter still going thru Colorado!

Craig teaching Carly bad things!!










It is Craig's birthday this week!! If anyone has any fun memories of him, comment it!

1 comment:

Kyle/Michelle said...

I'll try this again... anyway, thanks for coming down. Spencer is still having withdrawals.