Went to St. George this past weekend to be at one of my "Young Women's" temple weddings. It was sure exciting to go and surprise her. A very special day for me. Made me think about all the discouraging moments while serving in the YW and that it was all worth it when you get to witness something as wonderful as a temple sealing. This was actually the second one of my YW to go to the temple this month. Cool!
I am sorry all of you that live in the Wasatch Front and other "city" places taht are suffering from the nasty air. This ia a picture today of the fresh country air that we live in......sorry....come and visit and get a breath!
Another picture of the Daniels being bored.....who's butt is that??

We met the Govers at the Temple sealing. It was great to see them, as well. Angalee was one of my counselors in the YW.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I couldn't believe how old Chelsea Gover looks! I also think that butt is Hott! ;-) hehe
That's cool that you went to her wedding. Looks like good weather and good company.
I had 2 temple weddings this fall also, and it is awesome!YOu know their lives wont be perfect, but they're off to a good start.
WOW. NICE LEG SHOT
Post a Comment