That is a funny picture! I laughed out loud... or LOL as Lara always says.
thats sort of embarrassing!
What in the world? Get a hobby people!!!
I didn't know you had changed religions. Let us know how it works out LOL.
SHALOM! Mecka lecka hi mecka hiny hoe. LOL Hey at least your together.:)
haha Good good, I love our family
I claim I wasn't there. You can't see Jodie anywhere in the picture. JoD
TERRORISTS
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is a funny picture! I laughed out loud... or LOL as Lara always says.
thats sort of embarrassing!
What in the world? Get a hobby people!!!
I didn't know you had changed religions. Let us know how it works out LOL.
SHALOM! Mecka lecka hi mecka hiny hoe. LOL Hey at least your together.:)
haha Good good, I love our family
I claim I wasn't there. You can't see Jodie anywhere in the picture. JoD
TERRORISTS
Post a Comment