
Just trying to keep warm this week. Woke up this morning and it was 4 degrees but that was a heat wave from the below zero we have been having. Dorthy and I did walk this morning and it was alright. We dress up warm and work up a sweat because our bodies can't breathe, so I guess that is good. Craig has been fighting a cold and flu- like symptoms. We did go cut a Christmas tree up by Scofield on Saturday and it was really pretty up there with the snow covered trees, etc. Katie came down and went with us and spent the night. The picture here is of the valley we live in. We have been seeing a few deer tracks around. I hate to tell you that all my decorations are up and most of our presents are bought...whew, now to relax??HA!
Another questions for all to respond to if you can... What memories do you have of Dad, Uncle Craig or just Craig being Santa's Helper?? Amy you might have to ask Wade on this one. Thanks.
4 comments:
I remember Dad coming and scaring lara, or atleast confusing her when we were little, other then that I don't remember a whole lot! I remember watching the video of that one, and I think Natalie or Jessica was there too!
I don't remember a whole lot either, but I do remember being older and looking at old pictures of me and "Santa" and figuring it out!
I remember Uncle Craig to be the best Santa in the world. I never knew it was him until I was like 13 or 14. He had the best laugh and belly to go with the suit. He must have put five pillows in his suit!!! I wish Dad would dress up as him but he says no way. The stories Uncle Craig told him scared him to death.
Hi,
This isn't about Craig as Santa--he's Batman! I just wanted to say hi and that I got a darling card from Michelle with some pretty cute grandkids!! I couldn't find your blog address, but got on through their's. Loved getting the picture and reading about them. Will try to keep in better touch. Merry Christmas-Bat Woman-Janice
Post a Comment