Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving in Albuquerque!!

WE had a wonderful time with Michelle and Kyle and their cute kids for Thanksgiving. If we could just make the ride a little shorter then it would have been perfect!!! Grandma worwood went, LaraLee, Craig and I. We also gave Lara's friend , Jarek, a ride down to see his family. We ate and ate and ate and ate......and then we had Thanksgiving dinner.!!.....It was very good. We went to see the temple, helped them pick out a Christmas tree, got in a bad traffic jam and ended up in a bad part of town...felt like a movie I had seen....then went home and ate some more!!! Watched BYU vs Utah game (sorry Kyle) Like I said it was a great time.

Kyle and Craig getting their frustrations out on LaraLee.
Craig and LaraLee down in Moab straigtening out their backs and getting ready for the next 7 hours of riding.
Kyle after the BYU/Utah game.... Grandpa and Spencer at the Temple Water Fountain.

5 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Go Utah!
-Kyle

Kyle/Michelle said...

Thanks for coming down. We had a lot of fun. We're still trying to recover from the lack of sleep! You guys are the best and we are very lucky and blessed to have you as our family (even if you are BYU fans...)

J,B and K said...

Go Utah! I am still a big fan of those Utes. Good work on your deadline folks...you receive an A+ for your dedication to the deadline and to Master Jodie. Love you!

The Ivie Family said...

Looks like you had a funtastic time! I hear ya when you say it's not just Thnaksgiving turkey you eat it's the whole week filled with goodies!!

Joel Chidester said...

pooh on utah