Saturday, November 04, 2006

Night of Murder

We were invited for a "Murder Mystery Night Dinner" at our friends, The Blacks. It was so much fun. Craig went as the illegitimate son of Sir Rodgers (who was also a renouned mountain climber)and I went as a mystery novelist who murdered for her stories. Anywho, these other pictures are of our friends "The Blacks" and the next of "The Deatons"...Yes, he is our Bishop.(We love our ward) Great Fun. Craig ended up being the murderer.

4 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

You guys need to stop having so much fun without any of us kids around! Love the costumes! You guys are awesome!

J,B and K said...

OH my goodness. I have not laughed out loud like that for a while...but good heavens dad, I had no idea you were a little moutain climber boy. I am still laughing....if only you could hear me...mom, you look dashing you murderer you!

Katie said...

you guys really got creative with the costumes!! Socks up high, rope from the big bertha, and that weird hat we used to have from uncle bob that we always....somewhere....looks like you guys had fun!

The Ivie Family said...

Gooden Heimen(?) I felt like I was in the Swiss alps. Looks like you had fun. Maybe a little too much fun from the looks of the bar. ha-ha