
Dad had a little bit of time to pan for gold from the little bit of dirt he has left from the "claim"
This weekend, it was Spring Glen Frontier Days so we were involved with that. Dad was hot on the grill with the hamburgers and hotdogs and my friend Kathleen and I were busy in the concessions stand. There was a parade in the morning, entertainment all afternoon and a dutch oven cooked dinner that evening. Also, they had an auction and my quilt went for $120.00. I was happy about that. At 9:00 pm there were even fireworks. It was like Richfield's fourth but on a way smaller scale.

5 comments:
Did you take a picture of your quilt? Good job mom! Dad is always the best griller in the world, I bet his hamburgers went for a nifty price too... Love you guys!
Wow! I wish I could quilt like you. It is a dying art and you old folks need to pass on the legacy of knowledge!! hahahah Seriously though next time we see you plan on a quilting lesson Love ya
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I didn't know a small town like Spring Glen could have such a party!! Whoo Hoo!!
I feel as though I missed out on a party! It sounds like a lot of fun!
Sounds like you're both busy as if you still lived in Richfield. It's fun to pull everyone's blog up and see what everyone is doing. Stay in touch.
Post a Comment