Just some pictures of this lovely time of year here in Eastern Utah. They were taken up Indian Canyon and then over by the Green River on our way to Colorado Tuesday. Wish it would stick around a little longer. Anyway, an official " Welcome to Fall"!
I love those pictures! The one with your arms out makes you look a lot like Spencer...I think he has a picture a lot like that one! I love you pretty momma!
Fall is awesome! I love the crisp air and the changing leaves! Makes me want to make some soup for dinner and watch football...Thanks for sharing the leaves. Leaves here are still green. Love ya!
Oh my gosh!!! How beuatiful! I, too, wish Fall would stay around longer. We don't see fall until November. Hopefully we may see it sooner because it has gotten so cold here already.
How Beautiful!! I love the picture of you wearing the pink in the pink leaves. You should blow that up and hang it. How fun. Roll in some leaves for us. We still have about another 2-3 weeks until ours start to change..
4 comments:
I love those pictures! The one with your arms out makes you look a lot like Spencer...I think he has a picture a lot like that one! I love you pretty momma!
Fall is awesome! I love the crisp air and the changing leaves! Makes me want to make some soup for dinner and watch football...Thanks for sharing the leaves. Leaves here are still green. Love ya!
Oh my gosh!!! How beuatiful! I, too, wish Fall would stay around longer. We don't see fall until November. Hopefully we may see it sooner because it has gotten so cold here already.
How Beautiful!! I love the picture of you wearing the pink in the pink leaves. You should blow that up and hang it. How fun. Roll in some leaves for us. We still have about another 2-3 weeks until ours start to change..
Post a Comment