Sunday, May 17, 2009

STRAWBERRY, STRAWBERRY, STRAWBERRY

Off to get the Big one!!
What a cute couple in their little pontoon rafts..oxoxoxox


Coming in after a hard day at the office!

Love the flippers.
Here is a random picture I took of Katie while up to her school.  Have to love her view!
Just a few pictures from our trip to Strawberry Reservoir yesterday.  What a lovely day.  All got a sunburned, even with sunblock on.  It was good to see Craig relax and have some fun for a change.  And I even got some book reading done.

5 comments:

J,B and K said...

That was fun! Thanks for coming!

Jenn said...

Oh I saw these boats at Costco and wanted to get one.. but didn't know who I could go fishing with! I want to go.. but you guys will have to eat the fish for me.. k?

The Ivie Family said...

Looks fun, thanks for updating.

Kyle/Michelle said...

It's about time for an update! :) Wish we lived closer so that we could have joined in on the fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I want to come well We have fishlake to look forward to