Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Back at the Homestead almost ready for Christmas. Went to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving and the Christensens had all their Christmas decor up and it looks so good, so I got right into it when we got back home. A little different than having palm trees ! House looks different at night,as well.
Cute Lindsey (with an "S"). Showing off a little while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.

McKay and McKenna taking a little time off of playing the WII so I could get a cute Father /Daughter picture.


And "great" Aunt Marilyn with Garrett and Paitlyn. I think the cousins had fun with each other and I sure enjoyed them. Cute, Cute kids!!



What a lovely couple! This picture makes me smile.




And now for THE DINNER! It was so delicious. Finally got to taste Green Bean Casserole! Watch out family! We are having it for Christmas!





I was lucky enough to sit accross the table from Clay and Kayla.






Natalie and Amy hard at work in the kitchen. Too bad I didn't get a picture of Aunt Janet's "flash" into the kitchen. Woo-hoo!







Aunt Janet always has a beautiful table and now we are about to sit down and enjoy. I had such an enjoyable time. Appreciate the hospitality and just being with the Christensen's. Thanks Family!!









2 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait for the reunion so we can see everyone too!

The Ivie Family said...

Great pictures. I love your house in the winter with all the lights and snow. We won't be able to make it up there this weekend. Hopefully some other time in the winter.
Jessica