Monday, August 18, 2008

Found my DISC!!!


Our Spring Glen Ward with Stake Leaders!
National Guard guys who brought the climbing wall from SLC. It was way cool.

These are a couple of my friends (stake leaders) in crime. Mixing together the "Stuff" for our ty-dying extravaganza.
I goofed. A couple more leaders grounded and waiting for a ride home. This is after the girls had their rafting at Scofield.

This is so out dated and not very interesting except to me, probably but I just haven't been taking pictures lately and that isn't like me so I don't know what is going on.

Other army guys up to camp putting up the "netting shade". It was so nice of them to volunteer to come do that. They came up early the first morning riding up in a Hummer. As they came thru camp the girls looked at them like "what are we really going to do here at BOOT CAMP! It was great!
This when we were having the devotional on the Anti-Nephi-Lehi attacking with water balloons. Kind of hard to see any "war" going on but the ones down below are kneeling down and praying.


And then we got the climbing wall. It is funny how two adult women can get so excited about a climbing wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like Loads Of Fun! Pretty exciting ya got to do that.

Team C said...

I can't believe we had the same camp shirts. Looks like good looks runs in the family. Hee hee! Looks great.