Thursday, April 24, 2008
Stuck in Colorado.
Just went with Craig to Colorado for an "overnighter" and it ended up being a triple overnighter. It was restful. I only took one chnge of underwear. I got Jodie's quilt all done. And I got to know the "housekeepers" on a first name basis. No pictures though. Sorry you all couldn't see the excitement. Home now and getting ready to go to a Primary Activity. See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your blog Marilyn! Thought I'd check to see how life was treating you. Looks like you know how to have fun. Your grandchildren are getting bigger, how many do you have? Aidan and Rachquel are finally expecting in September. Erin has one more semester before she graduates with a degree in civil engineering..."Scotty" is so proud. Let us know if you're in the area and we'll get together. Aleta
Glad to Know you had a good time. A litle uh, more info than I wanted on the underwear. HOpe that worked out for ya :P haha Love ya both and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment