Craig and I coming home from SLC again in another snow storm. It was another blizzard over Soldier Summit.Hate it!
Lara Lee had her 21st Birthday on the 6th of March. Shes an Adult now. Woo-hoo!!Went up to the city and celebrated with the other Utah kids. It was a good time. Craig was in Colorado so he missed out, and well, the ABQ kids were in ABQ. Darn.

Jarek made a cake for the birthday girl. Yummy.

The gang!

Two weeks later (last weekend) we went back to SLC to be a plumber at Jodie's. After the cussing and banging around, the job was complete.

Dad even had to tear a whole in the bedroom wall. Dad loves plumbing!!!??!!
3 comments:
Yay for Spring! It's suppose to be super warm when you guys are down here, so you can get a taste of it :) And maybe we'll have to think of some projects to keep dad busy... j/k
Today is the day before spring, the forcast for tomorrow :SNOW!!! what is up with that? Anyway, I can't wait to go down to ABQ I am going to pack my capri's, shorts, and flip flops!
Las Vegas baby! I think we need to have girls get away down here. Maybe a pre-wedding thing? May sounds good. We'll work on it. I hate to say anything but I've had the AC on all week.
Post a Comment