I know! Everyone is sick and tired of hearing about the snow we get....Well, I am sick of driving in it, sick of a dirty muddy car, sick of throwing salt out onto the ice,,,sick, sick sick!! Went up to Salt Lake City Saturday and it rained and rained there. Came home over the hill on "dreaded hwy 6" that night in a blinding blizzard. Cars sliding all over, can't see, wondering where the elk might be and falling rock. SSSSiSSHH!!! The snow wasn't just going sideways, it was going around and around,. Made me dizzy. Then in the blinding storm, we see some lights coming at us which at first was good so we could tell where we were going, untill they were on the other side of the rode.....Ahhhh! Then we relized it was the train coming down the canyon. Heart attack! Took us an hour and 45 minutes for an 50 minute drive! Then when we get home , it hasn't snowed or rained here abit and it was the nicest and warmest day of the year so far!!! Not fair!

But we did get to visit the kids so that made up for it. ( I guess)

Jarek is sick of the snow,too!

Jodie is sick of snow....Just counting the days until she gets to go to Greece! Brat!

No comment

And Lovely LaraLee Lovesee...smile
3 comments:
I agree...enough snow already!
yeah yeah. snow snow go away come again in...a while or so. I know i know. That is wrong
Yeah, I'm sick of seeing you guys with snow... come on down and we'll enjoy the warmth! Oh, you are you say? Awesome!
Post a Comment