
A morning in Spring Glen. Sister Brown is out there somewhere working in her yard. She has a beautiful yard!

This morning was such a nice morning for a walk so I thought I would let all of you tag along with me. I know that is just what you all wanted to do! This is a little out of sequence, but you will get the idea.
Here is a our beautiful Spring Glen Park.
The Fox and the "Hound".
We just picked up Peggy and we are on our way.
The goat! One of two.

The sprinklers are going like crazy in Bro. Neilson's field. They bailed hay the other day and found a snake bailed in their hay. Peggy had to turn it over and I guess she screamed and ran like crazy. I don't blame her.
Well, that , for the most part is our walk for this morning. Hope you enjoyed the 2 miles of scenery.













4 comments:
That is so funny! What did all of these people think of you taking pictures of them? Thanks for the walk in the country... I wish I could do that more often!
Does this count as our exercise? haha, how fun! Gotta love Spring glen! - katie
Very Nice. It looks like the beginning to a wonderful, country summer. :)
It felt as if I was right there with you. I could feel the sweat dripping from my forehead going up those hills. That is great motivation for walking!!!
Post a Comment