



From our home to yours-We want to wish you all a Happy Holiday Season. Keep blogging....I really think this has been a good thing. It has been fun for Craig and I to look into your lives for a moment and feel closer to you and just to see the every day things that you are doing. He will ask me if there are any new blogs today and then before he goes to bed he sits down and looks at the new goings on. Cool stuff!
8 comments:
your house always looks so pretty!! I love the one from the outside and snow! Can't wait to come and be in it for a while! I also agree that doing "the Blog thang" is a great thing!
Very pretty pictures. They seem like the should be on a Christmas post card or something. Thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!
You are making us homesick... There is nothing better than a Daniels Christmas! We will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry CHRISTmas! Love you guys!
Such nice decorations. Glad to see all the festive looks everyone has. Enjoy your snow we kind of miss it.:)
I'm officially jealous! What a gorgeous house! I want one.. especially with the wrap around porch!
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto to what has been said. Your house is the perfect picturesque house. It looks so beautiful with the lights on and the snow outside. The pictures inside look so warm and cozy. You should open it up to be a bed and breakfast. Oh wait, by the time all your family and ours visits it basically is. We just don't pay. I tell ya you should start charging for comforts like those. Merry Christmas.
Hey, why didn't someone tell me these blogs were so neat. I heard people talking about them, but didn't want to act stupid and ask what a blog was. Anyway yours is great and we enjoyed catching up on your trips and your home. Snow and fireplaces sure make it fun.
Joe & Janet
hey I like these pictures. thanks for giving us a great christmas. i love you guys
Post a Comment