Monday, August 14, 2006

Dog Daze of summer 06


This young man is Dakota and he is our cute neighbor. He is getting baptised in two weeks and we are excited for him. The missionaries and Marilyn have been giving him the discussions and he has learned so much.

We, at the Daniels' household have a
pretty normal week. (Whatever that means) Just doing the everyday thing and Craig even got a game of golf in. The weather has been cooler so we have gotten some needed yard work in. Craig worked on our fence a lttle bit in spite of the wasps zapping around at him. I was his body gaurd with wasp spray while he hammered. And we finally have a zuccinni!!!


We did get a visit from Clay and Taylin and their parents. What a great SURPRISE! We really enjoyed their visit.













Here is a picture of our flowers on the front porch. They are doing pretty well.

3 comments:

J,B and K said...

Very lovely! You have had a good summer so far, I can't believe its almost over! Love you guys!

Kyle/Michelle said...

Your flowers do look good! I wish we lived closer so that I could have seen the Ivie family too! Looks like you guys are having fun. Love you. Way to run from the wasps dad!

Anonymous said...

I love your porch! It is so beautiful. Sounds like you are having a great summer. It is so nice to have the weather cooling down. We can acually take the kids outside again. Yea! Love ya...Oakleys